Not too far from the borders of Bangkok sits a massive world of happiness called Dreamworld. First brought to life over 26 years ago, Dreamworld boasts more than 20 fun-filled rides and adventures spanning 63 acres. With 2 million people making a trip to Dreamworld each year, it’s clear that there is no way you can miss this spot if you find yourself in Bangkok.
The location entertains people from all around the world year-round without pause or stop. Beyond rides, Dreamworld also offers a snow town where you can sled from the top-down, adventure land, fantasy land, and just about any other land the mind can wish for. With so much to do, there’s not a minute that will go by where you’re not having fun at Dreamworld!
Dreamworld is an amusement park, one of the largest and most visited amusement parks in Thailand. As the name suggests, it is fun for all ages with its natural and relaxing atmosphere. You can visit Dreamworld with your family and friends. Dreamworld started way back in 1993 when the Kitiparaphon family noticed the people of Bangkok rapidly rising. That is when they decided to get into the amusement park business.
Dreamworld is unique in the sense that its rides and adventures are a compilation of cultures and techniques from all around the world. The park is notorious for installing rides from International designers and developers while ensuring to incorporate a homegrown touch and feel.
People from all around the world come and visit Dreamworld. Fun fact, Dreamworld has more than two million visitors annually and is operating all year-round.
How to get there
- Dreamworld is an amusement park located in the Thanyaburi District, around 40 kilometers from Bangkok.
- Train: BTS Kasetsart and then a taxi from there to dreamworld.
- Car: Dream World 62 Moo 1 Rangsit-Ongkharak Road (km.7) Thanyaburi, Pathumthani 12130
- Bus: Bus number 538 and 523 takes you to the stop closest to Dreamworld.
Dreamworld is open from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm on weekdays and 10:00 am to 7:00 pm on weekends.
Prices and Packages
Ticket pricing is as follows:
|Ticket Type||Physical Location Price|
|Package A: Rides + Snow Town + Water Fun + Transfer (sic)||฿ 1,125|
|Package B: Rides + Snow Town + Water Fun + Buffet + Transfer (sic)||฿ 1,300|
|Normal ticket (per person) Include 29 Rides Repeat the Rides & Free Shows||฿ 1,100|
Visit the website for more details: https://www.dreamworld.co.th/ticket_price
The massive park is broken up into various zones. The zones include Dream World Plaza, Dream Gardens, Fantasy Land, and Adventure Land. The Dream World Plaza mimics the main entrance of Disneyland USA and is filled with shops and treats. The Dream Gardens, on the other hand, is a more natural feel boasting a cable car, miniature seven wonders of the world, speedy mouse, and a bicycle boat.
The Fantasy Land is a kid’s favorite! This area of the park hosts a fantasy garden, giant house, sightseeing train, sleeping beauty castle, the hurricane ride, the spider, uncle tom’s farm, and a 4D adventure display. These mesmerizing activities keep every patron occupied and entertained beyond the pale.
Adventure Land is the largest area of the park with 20+ rides that are deemed the most thrilling and inspiring in the country. Some of the highlights include the Grand Canyon, Super Splash, Snow Town, Tornado, and Black Hole Coaster. Riding on these rides are guaranteed to have your heart in your mouth.
The bastion of all rides and a fan favorite is the Super Splash followed by Grand Canyon and snow town. As a quick tip, make sure to check out the snow town first so you get the cold experience out of the way and save Grand Canyon and Super Splash for the end as they are rides that will make you wet. Navigating the massive park can be a challenge but if you keep these tips in mind you’re sure to have fun and wet free time!
1) Dream Garden has rides that are more friendly to senior citizens.
- Cable Car
- Seven Wonders of the world
- Speedy Mouse
- Bicycle Boat
2) Fantasy land is a place in the amusement park this is known for its nature and people can enjoy the different varieties of themed attractions.
- Fantasy Garden
- The Giant House
- Sightseeing Train
- Sleeping Beauty’s Castle
- Hurricane Ride
- The Spider
- Uncle Tom’s Farm
- 4D Adventure
3) Adventure land is the largest zone in the park and is filled with rides.
- Snow Town
- Grand Canyon
- Super Splash
- The Thunderbirds
- Haunted Mansion
- Crazy Bus
- Monorail Tour
- Bumper Boats
- Antique Cars
- Go Karting
- Flying Carpet
- Space Mountain
- Sky Coaster
- Bumper Cars
- Flying Fish
- Hollywood Action Show (12:30 pm first show & 2:30 pm second show)
- Red Indian’s Boat
If you have any questions, check out Dream World’s contact information:
- Website: https://www.dreamworld.co.th/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 66 (2) 2 577-8666
- Fax: 66 (2) 2 991-6523
- Instagram: th.dreamworld
- Facebook: dreamworldpark
Are the rides safe?
- Yes, all the rides are safe, if you have any medical condition you will be cautioned.
Is there a student price?
- Yes, the amusement park offers a student price. (must show student ID)
Can I bring food into the amusement park?
- Yes, you are allowed to bring your own food but no alcohol is allowed inside.
How long do you need to explore the whole park?
- One whole day is ideal to explore the whole park.
What is the clothing style for Dreamworld?
- Casual clothing (no bare feet)
What do I need to bring to Dreamworld?
- Some cash, camera for pictures, and extra clothes in case you get wet.
If I leave the amusement park can I re-enter?
- You will be wearing a wrist ticket so if you still have your wrist ticket then you can re-enter.